Sunday, January 31, 2010

Something Borrowed...

I think the greatest word for any bride to hear is "free."

Planning a wedding is NOT cheap. Yes, you can be economical...and believe me, I am, but weddings are just pricey. Period.

So, you can imagine my excitement when I was recently given wedding supplies from two wonderful people!

Heather Wells (now Harvey) was my neighbor way back in the Gunn Henderson days and she read this blog and saw that I was using peacock feathers in my wedding and generously gave me a TON of peacock feathers from a REAL peacock nonetheless. I was ecstatic! For any of you who have ever researched purchasing feathers you know that they are quite the investment, so this was an exciting donation.

Here are some more peacock feathers donated by Heather/purchased half off at hob lob. Yes.


Also, my future sis-in-law, Jessica, offered to let me use a bunch of vases, tealights, candleholders, and marbles from her wedding. Lucky for me her colors included green as well.



My wedding budget thanks you both!
Donations still welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment