Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pictures

I realized that I never mentioned that we met with our photographer over the break!

She is fabulous, cheap, and artistic. All of which I LOVE. We are very excited.

Honestly, I think the photographer is the most important part of the wedding. When I started wedding planning I said that if I was going to splurge on anything then it would be the photos. Your photos are all you are going to have to look back on so you want them to be good!

As far as engagement photos go, we are having them taken by the lovely Miss Laura Bowles! That way we can save money and give our friend a chance to practice her talent! We haven't taken them yet because
1.) You don't really need them for anything unless you are putting them on invitations (which we are not)
2.) I want to take them when it's sunny and beautiful and perfect outside
3.) I want to take them as close to the wedding as possible so we don't look different

I know, I'm weird and picky.

Also, What is the point of bridal portraits?

The only time I want to be out and about in my dress is my wedding day. I also don't know why I would want any pictures of me in my dress other than at my wedding when I am glowing and in love.

I guess I just don't understand the point. No offense to all you pro-bridal pics out there.

Here are some unique engagement photos I found.


So cute.










No comments:

Post a Comment