Thursday, August 25, 2011

Last Trip in America.

A couple of weeks ago I was able to go on a little family vacay to St. Louis to spend some time with my Aunt, Uncle, Cousin, and Grandma. David was going to be in Arizona performing at a conference for a couple of days, so I thought "Why not take a little trip with the fam before I leave!"

I used to go to St. Louis EVERY summer to spend a couple weeks with my grandma when I was little, but I haven't been in probably 8+ years, so it was great to visit there again!



It was a such a fun trip and so nice to be able to spend time with family that I don't see very often. I already miss them and I am so sad I am going to miss out on a fall break Branson trip, Thanksgiving, and Christmas with them.

Good thing we have Skype.

20 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment