Friday, April 16, 2010

Let's Get Personal!

I had my personal shower last night with all of my OC friends before we leave school and...

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!

It's so funny when 20 christian girls get in a room and talk about THE wedding night. We're so awkward/hilarious. It was fabulous.

My sister and Lacy hosted the shower and they did a great job! We ate food, named lingerie, had a fashion show, and gave some good advice. It was perfect. Everything I imagined it would be. Not to mention I am stocked up on lingerie for at least a month! I got some great goodies!

Here is the night in pictures:

Everyone writing me advice and love notes
My clothesline of goodies


So unsure....
I love each and every one of you! Thank you so much for being a part of that night!

Side note: I got David's ring in! It's shiny and heavy and manly and perfect. He loves it. Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment