Friday, March 30, 2012

Kittens inspired by Kittens

 "I want pie!"
 "Wrestling!"
 "Bow wow chicka bow wow chicka bow wow!"
 "I am eating pepper and chips!"
 "La leh leh leh leh laaa leh leh leh leh la la LA!"
 "ah... Ah... AH!"

If you have not seen that youtube video then first of all, who are you?...and second, ignore my captions.

Meet Dexter. He is six weeks old and he is probably the most adorable fluffy ginger kitten you will ever see in your life. Just try to argue with that face. You can't. 

He is our new baby and we love him! Except when he pees on the carpet...BUT, he used his litter box for the first time today on his own!! YES! And now I'm blogging about excrements...

I'll stop and just let you look at his cute pictures again...you know you want to!

2 comments:

  1. He is perfect! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a phenomenal post. I love him. And as soon as I figure out a way to steal him from you I will be doing so.

    ReplyDelete