Tuesday, December 28, 2010

7 Christmases


That's right, David and I conquered SEVEN Christmases in TWO days.

Sounds hectic, huh? It was the best two days!
Brace yourself, it's gonna be a long post. At least I put entertaining pictures along the way...

We started out with Christmas #1 bright and early on Christmas Eve by heading to David's Dad's house to have breakfast and open presents.



We got so many soft blankets! No more fighting over the one nice one we have now!


Christmas #2 is an annual tradition for me. My family spends Christmas Eve evening at my cousin's house eating chili, playing dirty santa, and just having fun together.

Our first Christmas family photo

My twin sister that just happens to be 8 years younger than me.


Nothing says Christmas like being attacked by a four-year-old!

Christmas #3 was David and I's first Christmas together early Christmas morning! It was definitely my favorite Christmas out of all of them.
David got me so many wonderful things including a new fancy Nikon camera and a digital picture frame! (Next year I'm giving him a price limit)
I got him classic married gifts such as a new fancy razor, a massage chair, and a poker set for his guy nights.

Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of our Christmas because I was rushing to get ready and David was setting up my new camera!

Christmas #4 was at David's mom's house.
She made us breakfast casserole (my fav) and her famous sausage balls.

Trying to figure out my new camera....
Sister-in-law

I pointed my camera at her and she pointed to her shirt and said "I'm nice"
Hahaha, she's presh.

Next, we headed over to my house for Christmas #5!
My family had already opened all of their presents (we took too long) so we just had to do our exchanges and open stockings!


Yep, that's my dad.

Christmas #6 was at noon at David's Grandma's for Christmas lunch and more gift exchanging.


Then, last but not least....off to the thrilling Tuttle, Oklahoma for Christmas #7 at my aunt and uncle's house.

Then, to top it all off, my family went back to David's mom's house Christmas night to enjoy some baked potato soup and family game night.

Our first Christmas was...hectic, full, delicious, generous, fun, family-filled, festive, joyful, and just plain wonderful.

I hope your Christmas was just as memorable.




No comments:

Post a Comment