Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our Newest Addition


I can't believe I haven't introduced you all to the newest addition to our family!
Meet my new baby.

She's a 2000 Nissan X-Terra and she is perfect.
Mostly because she isn't 30 years old, she has power locks/windows, she has side mirrors, and AIR CONDITIONING!!

I am so thankful and proud of my husband for saving, searching, and providing me with this car! Now I don't have to worry whether or not my car is going to make it on the way to student teaching!

AND we shopped smart, bought used, and paid cash. No loans or car payments for us!
Kent Hartman and Dave Ramsey would be so proud.

So, peace out 1981 Impala. It's been real, but it's time to move on.
Don't worry, you're about to make some gangsta's dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment