Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holidays

It's finally Thanksgiving Break!

Time to relax, eat delicious food, and try to get some wedding planning done!

Updates: We have a photographer! We have not filled out the official paperwork, but we have the date reserved with her and she is fantastic!

Back to the holidays...

It's weird to think that this will be my last Thanksgiving and Christmas as a "Martin." Next year we will have to do the whole juggling two families during the holidays...

It's a good thing that our families live so close together so we should be able to spend time with both without having to do the whole alternating thing.

We'll see....

Also, since we're getting married in a theatre I've been toying with the idea of doing "ticket" invitations...


This next picture is everything I have ever imagined in a wedding...
I have no idea whose wedding this is, but we are soul mates. I hope my wedding looks as simple and beautiful as this.






No comments:

Post a Comment