Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Best is Yet to Come

When I look at my calendar for the rest of this year I just get overwhelmed with excitement!

I'll give you a sneak peek of what I have to look forward to...

May
-My best friend's personal shower
-One year wedding anniversary cruise

June

-Our actual wedding anniversary
-Being an Honorary in Meagan and Brock's Wedding
-David performing at an event with Charlie Hall!
-Keith and Amy/Cara and Tim's Wedding
-Possibly getting to go with David on a poetry trip to Canada

July
-
My best friend's wedding!
-David's second poetry tour (that I will get to go on!)

August
-My Birthday!
-Laura and Brett's wedding
-Taking our free vacation to Great Wolf Lodge in Texas

September
-Traveling to Orlando with David for a poetry gig and going to Harry Potter World!! (Finally!)
-Moving to the Philippines!!!


November, December, January
-Get to serve my God by living in the Philippines with David and loving on everyone in sight!


This year is almost too much to take in. I am INCREDIBLY blessed. I cannot wait to see what the rest of this year has in store for me, David, and everyone else in our lives.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment